1) The best thing I’ve ever eaten was a peanut pipián taco in a street festival in Puebla. I’ve never found it again.
2) I once had a pet duck that was aquaphobic.
3) My first computer was a Vic 20.
4) I don’t normally do these memes, but I’ve never been called a “favorite follower” before, and I’m a sucker for compliments.
5) I have never failed to be disappointed when finally trying the products I saw advertised on the backs of comics when I was a kid.
6) When I was 18 and wrote my list of life goals one of them was “invade the United States at the head of an army of rhinoceros cavalry”. I have yet to achieve this goal.
7) I get infuriated by people who take two or three cubes from an ice cube tray and then fill the whole thing up with water, thus preventing anyone else from getting the remaining ice cubes. HOW THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THAT WILL HELP ANYONE?
8) It took me more than two days to write this because talking about myself is my Achilles heel.
9) I have been runner up twice in the Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine short story competition. So far that’s the pinnacle.
10) If I lived in Belgium I would eat nothing but chocolate and drink nothing but beer until I died. It’s good I don’t live in Belgium.
(this is her fault)
friend quotes tumblr
Photo reblogged from
This is one of the most venomous creatures in the world. My two-year-old son has a plush toy of it that he refuses to sleep without…
this is some fucked up stuff
where the fuck is this from I want to know
It’s Rachel Wise’s Fairy Tale series! Here are some more:
These are really fucked up…but I like ‘em.
Page 2 of 279