1. moving or directed away from a centre or axis.
2. operated by means of centrifugal force.
3. Physiology: transmitting nerve impulses away from the central nervous system; efferent.
4. Botany: developing or progressing outward from a centre or axis, as in a flower cluster in which the oldest flowers are in the centre and the youngest flowers are near the edge.
5. tending or directed away from centralisation, as of authority.
Etymology: from New Latin centrifugus, Latin centrum (the middle) + fugere (to flee).
babies are so cute and dumb aww they have only like 3 skills its adorable
talking, breathing, archery (lv26)
Actually: Sonic Scream, projectile defecation and the gum attack.
THIS IS THE BEST USE OF THAT JESUS I HAVE EVER SEEN
I’ll draw my OC…#19 Wearing a funny hat
(asked by sifudaniel)
Chose something cute instead of funny haha hope that’s ok.
I almost bought this hat when I was younger.
Ornella Muti - Flash Gordon, 1980.
biggest fuck you ever
Page 1 of 280